Compare Edmunds.com vs The Icee Company BETASee how working at Edmunds.com vs. The Icee Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edmunds.com vs. The Icee Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edmunds.com scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- The Icee Company scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Edmunds.com.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Icee Company.
- "Dealers" was the most mentioned Con at Edmunds.com.
- "Icee" was the most mentioned Con at The Icee Company.
I have been working at Edmunds.com full-time for more than 10 years
Edmunds has had a Result-Only Work Environment for several years now. This means that you must be getting results - making progress towards your goals - to succeed. But where you work is up to you,... and no one expects you to be online more than 10 hours per day. This allows everyone to have work/life balance. It also means that raises and promotions are merit-based, and we have many women and people of color in executive roles.
Office is based on Santa Monica, which is very expensive. However upper management is rethinking how many days we'll need to be in the office next year, and it sounds like it will only be a couple... days per week.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work!