Compare Educational Testing Service vs NJM Insurance BETASee how working at Educational Testing Service vs. NJM Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Educational Testing Service vs. NJM Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Educational Testing Service scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- NJM Insurance scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Educational Testing Service.
- "Free soup" was the most mentioned Pro at NJM Insurance.
- "Raters" was the most mentioned Con at Educational Testing Service.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NJM Insurance.
I worked at Educational Testing Service full-time
Develops and supports staff and works toward assisting the community.
Was laid off due to Covid and downsizing of company
I have been working at NJM Insurance full-time for less than a year
Great office environment, work/life balance, and my peers are awesome. Working here has been a blast
Aside from being a bit traditional in their ways, the company has a great head on its shoulders and knows how to keep a well oiled machine
Advice to Management