Compare Edward Jones vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Bank of America scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Edward Jones full-time for less than a year
A ton of people to support the training process. My FA welcomed me with open arms and made me feel like family. Good benefits.
I wish the pay was better. I feel like in such a lucrative field, employees are underpaid.