Compare Einstein Industries vs Wrike BETASee how working at Einstein Industries vs. Wrike compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Einstein Industries vs. Wrike. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Einstein Industries scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Wrike scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Wrike.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at Wrike.
I have been working at Einstein Industries full-time for less than a year
Very calm work environment with great hours and pay. Managers and co-workers are always willing to help. Not an overwhelming work load at all compared to other sales positions. Company culture is... great - lots of monthly activities and meetings that keep everyone involved.
Morning trainings can be a bore, however, we also have afternoon trainings that are more helpful in terms of growing as a salesperson.
I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year
Everyone has been so friendly at Wrike since day one! The company has great benefits and perks. Lots of room to grow your career with lots of support. You can even bring your dog to work!
None! Everything is great so far!