Compare El Paso Electric vs Helen of Troy BETASee how working at El Paso Electric vs. Helen of Troy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at El Paso Electric vs. Helen of Troy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- El Paso Electric scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Helen of Troy scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Helen of Troy.
- "El paso" was the most mentioned Con at Helen of Troy.
I have been working at Helen of Troy full-time for more than a year
Great company culture - everyone is a joy to work with. Solid benefits (pay, insurance, WFH). Terrific perks being associated with other brands (love the discounts).
Limited growth opportunities. Busy! A bit of a disconnect across divisions/brands.
Advice to Management
Create more groups / opportunities for employees to work with other HoT people. More PTO.