Compare Energy Transfer vs Technip BETASee how working at Energy Transfer vs. Technip compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Energy Transfer vs. Technip. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Energy Transfer scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Technip scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Energy Transfer.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Technip.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Energy Transfer.
- "Oil and gas" was the most mentioned Con at Technip.
I worked at Energy Transfer for less than a year
Flexibility, rotating shifts - one week in the office, next week work from home, awesome management , coworkers friendly and helpful, work life balance a plus, during blending season brings in your... lunch for all of us,, provides you equipped with all your tools you need to do your job at work or from home or if you are traveling ( 2 - 20" monitors, Labtop and Cell Phone( 24/7 on call) , pay is reasonably rewarding, and the work / office environment is the bomb! Always free coffee, they h ave a kitchen on every floor, 2 refrigerators, toaster, toaster oven, tea, sugar, cream , and CRUSHED ICE :-)....
I don't have any cons for this company or my department