Compare Engineering Consultants Group vs Cryoviva Singapore BETASee how working at Engineering Consultants Group vs. Cryoviva Singapore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Engineering Consultants Group vs. Cryoviva Singapore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Engineering Consultants Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Engineering Consultants Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Engineering Consultants Group.
I worked at Engineering Consultants Group full-time
The environment was pretty friendly.
The working hours were hard.
I worked at Cryoviva Singapore
-Flexible work hours -Not an office bound job -brings in the dough -if you are looking for a fast-paced job and look forward to meeting people, this is good.
- Extreme lack of training on product, yes there's on the job training but surely not giving you a brochure to read? -Fresh entry level with no prior medical background, get ready to work retail... hours at various locations
Advice to Management
- get the senior staff to train the freshies, instead of finding product knowledge online. make the foundation work, so the turnover rate wont be so high