Compare Enterprise Products vs Wood BETASee how working at Enterprise Products vs. Wood compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise Products vs. Wood. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise Products scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wood scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise Products.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Wood.
- "Good ole" was the most mentioned Con at Enterprise Products.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Wood.
I have been working at Enterprise Products full-time for more than a year
They have great benefits and a good culture. Management is good with lots of room to move within the company and stay to make a career there. You get what you put into it.
Expect to stay busy, busier than you may want at times. You get what you put into it.