Compare Enterprise vs Enterprise Holdings BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. Enterprise Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. Enterprise Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Enterprise Holdings scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Enterprise had 818 more reviews than Enterprise Holdings that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Enterprise had 4,444 more reviews than Enterprise Holdings that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Enterprise
Great people and company culture. You’ll get hands on experience with all types of people, moods, objections, etc which is good for sales experience. Even in B2B sales, which I am in now, I was able... to handle a lot quickly and uncomfortable situations because this was a fast paced job most of the time and not everyone walked in in a great mood.
It can take a while to work your way up if you decide to stay, so the pay might not get to where you want for a while. I think the pay could have been a little better too. Also, you might have to... work weekends.
I have been working at Enterprise Holdings full-time for more than 3 years
-Fast paced -Amazing team and workplace culture -Unlimited upward advancement opportunities -Fun work environment -Upper management that cares and understands your day to day
Not much to say. You need to work hard and you will be rewarded for your work.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you’re doing!