Compare Enterprise vs UPS BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- UPS scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UPS.
- Enterprise had 3,195 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Enterprise full-time for more than 5 years
Flexible with you , managers at my location were awesome. Commission based position which was great.
To move up you need a degree and to do the management program. Hourly pay wasn’t all that great but overall pay wasn’t bad.
Advice to Management
Be consistent with the info given since managers go in and out.
I have been working at UPS full-time
The organization has work for anyone interested in most fields of study.
Some may not like the idea of working for such a large organization.