Compare Etsy vs Peloton Interactive BETASee how working at Etsy vs. Peloton Interactive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Etsy vs. Peloton Interactive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Etsy scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Peloton Interactive scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Etsy.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Peloton Interactive.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Etsy.
- "Showroom" was the most mentioned Con at Peloton Interactive.
I worked at Etsy
Work at your own pace. Own your own business. Make good money if you work hard and meet some great customers all over the world.
Shipping can be a bit confusing and if you don't calculate them just right it can be costly. Otherwise I have no complaints.
Advice to Management
Too much to take in with all the rules and all. Make a more simplified approach for a quick review for new people so they are not overwhelmed. Also your service department needs a lil help to... accommodate the store owners. Its a lil uncommunicative to say the least when there is a dispute or problem.