Compare Eventbrite vs Airbnb BETASee how working at Eventbrite vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eventbrite vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eventbrite scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Airbnb scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Eventbrite.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Airbnb.
- Airbnb had 20 more reviews than Eventbrite that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I worked at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year
Good culture and employee benefits!
The company grew and did not have the space to accommodate the employees at the time, they made some changes, but they will most likely need a new office.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 5 years
- Great Benefits - Creative, driven, and hard working colleagues - Global teams = diverse perspectives - Focused on growth mindset leadership - Great for beginning and mid career growth.
- Since it's global, it never "shuts off" - meetings can sometimes be early or late in the day - Extremely fast paced, decisions sometimes made w/o consults, or decision not made because too many... "cooks in the kitchen" - If you are outside of the SF offices, it can be sometimes hard to connect with other staff.
Advice to Management
Please continue to focus on diverse hiring, more women, LGBTQIA+, and POC in leadership roles (including the board and all the way up to E-Staff).