Compare Eventbrite vs Uber BETASee how working at Eventbrite vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eventbrite vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eventbrite scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Uber scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Eventbrite.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Eventbrite.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I worked at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year
Good culture and employee benefits!
The company grew and did not have the space to accommodate the employees at the time, they made some changes, but they will most likely need a new office.
I have been working at Uber for more than a year
You can set your own hours. You have the ability to work as much or as little as you'd like. Get to meet interesting people.
Some days you can be online all day and only get a few rides. If you work overnight, it is hard to see house numbers, making it hard to pick up/drop-off customers. As a female, I sometimes feel... nervous picking up male passengers.
Advice to Management
Allow female drivers and riders to request the gender of their driver, especially overnight