Compare Exelon vs RES BETASee how working at Exelon vs. RES compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Exelon vs. RES. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Exelon scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- RES scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Exelon.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at RES.
- Exelon had 73 more reviews than RES that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Exelon for more than a year
Good pay for starting IT positions as a contractor. You will get to meet and interact with many different departments across the business and touch a lot of different pieces of technology that you... wouldnt at smaller companies. Management is great, you won't have problems as long as you are willing to communicate clearly and set expectations. Flexible work from home and hybrid model for employees.
No cons necessarily, expect to hit the ground running.
Advice to Management
Do a better job of training incoming contractors. I've seen good talent go because expectations of the job weren't properly communicated. The job can be fast paced and many have described it as... "drinking from a fire hose" . Having an orientation program for incoming contractors could be very beneficial in retaining talent.