Compare Expedia Group vs Zillow BETASee how working at Expedia Group vs. Zillow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Expedia Group vs. Zillow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Zillow scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Expedia Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zillow.
- Expedia Group had 124 more reviews than Zillow that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Expedia Group had 57 more reviews than Zillow that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Expedia Group full-time for less than a year
organized, nice, benefits rock, laid back work culture
a lot of information, tons of people to meet and get to know, a lot of hoops to jump in will slow you down.
I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than 3 years
The focus is on innovation and speed to market
Some plans are not fully thought out
Advice to Management
Take time to take a breath occasionally, pencils down, and really look where we are in the marketplace.