Compare F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company vs Marketing 360 BETASee how working at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company vs. Marketing 360 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company vs. Marketing 360. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Marketing 360 scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company.
- "Marketing 360" was the most mentioned Pro at Marketing 360.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at Marketing 360.
I worked at F+W, a Content + eCommerce Company full-time for more than 5 years
Very good culture and people
Benefits could be better. No 401k match. No tuition assistance
I have been working at Marketing 360 full-time for more than a year
This place will become your home. Your co-workers will become your family and you will have more freedom and money then you will be able to handle.
I can't think of any right now. Well, one. Don't hurt yourself on the scooter in the office.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees and treating them with care and you'll be fine.