Compare FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs State of Michigan BETASee how working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs. State of Michigan compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs. State of Michigan. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- State of Michigan scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at State of Michigan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at State of Michigan.
I worked at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time
Set schedule, ot, benefits, PROFIT SHARING, union
Union can play favorites, some managers are rude
Advice to Management
Listen to the workers who actually work the line
I have been working at State of Michigan full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, 9% 401k match, Great vacation time, great sick time.
How well you like your job is connected to your chain of command. I am extremely lucky to have great leadership. It's not like that elsewhere.