Compare Facebook vs Avature BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Avature compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Avature. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Avature scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Avature.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Los sueldos" was the most mentioned Con at Avature.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations
I have been working at Avature full-time
The company truly developed a culture that is very unique, where you can be 100% autonomous and still be part of a team
Its a very complex mind change to join this typoe of organizations. So be sure you have enought resourcers (emotional and knowledge) to facilitate your transition.