Compare Facebook vs Bleacher Report BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Bleacher Report compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Bleacher Report. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bleacher Report scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Bleacher Report.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Sports media" was the most mentioned Con at Bleacher Report.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 5 years
Do the best work of your life. Managment supports each individual. Expectations are high and so is the compensation, both monetary and personal.
Everything we do is examined under the microscope of public scrutiny.
Advice to Management
Keep the focus on people first.