Compare Facebook vs Eventbrite BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Eventbrite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Eventbrite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Eventbrite scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Eventbrite.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Eventbrite.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations
I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year
* best working culture I've ever been a part of * very hard to make cross-functional work, but EB has invested energy here and paying off * reflective culture that really believes in the ESG... actions they take, not just lip service
* I've heard that historically we've lacked vision, but this seems to have since been corrected as c-suite has formed re