Compare Facebook vs FreeWheel BETASee how working at Facebook vs. FreeWheel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. FreeWheel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FreeWheel scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at FreeWheel.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at FreeWheel.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year
Really treat employees well Great benefits Great colleagues and mission (despite what media tries to tell you)
Hard to make impact in org, everything is built No longer pays top of market
Advice to Management
All the office perks we no longer have should go into employees checkbooks