Compare Facebook vs Imperva BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Imperva compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Imperva. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Imperva scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Imperva.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Con at Imperva.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations
I have been working at Imperva full-time for less than a year
Excellent work environment and company culture backed by a solid leadership team. I am proud to be a part of this sales organization and see a successful road ahead.
Company has gone through a lot of change. TB seems to have the right people in place now.
Advice to Management
Keep listening and taking action. Employees see the changes and are excited about the future.