Compare Facebook vs Instacart BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Instacart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Instacart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Instacart.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Shoppers" was the most mentioned Con at Instacart.
I have been working at Instacart full-time for more than 3 years
Gain a lot of experience in very little time as this is a fast-paced company always seeking to find creative ways to grow.
Must be agile and adaptable to rapid changes to your role and responsibilities.