Compare Facebook vs MongoDB BETASee how working at Facebook vs. MongoDB compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. MongoDB. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- MongoDB scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Pro at MongoDB.
- Facebook had 399 more reviews than MongoDB that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
-Challenging problems to work on -Good teammates and collaborative environment -Supportive of professional growth and learning new skills -Supportive of good work life balance -Great compensation... and benefits.
Nothing in terms of workplace
I have been working at MongoDB full-time for more than 3 years
Cutting edge technology, solid business ethics and leadership. Company attracts the best talent. There is huge investment ensuring you have the knowledge and tools to do your job, regardless of role... or level.
Some growing pains due to rapid growth
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and continue being relatable, transparent and accessible to your employees.