Compare Facebook vs MongoDB BETASee how working at Facebook vs. MongoDB compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. MongoDB. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MongoDB scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Pro at MongoDB.
- Facebook had 462 more reviews than MongoDB that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at MongoDB full-time for more than 3 years
Challenging work Incredible transparent leadership team People actually knowing and applying the company values Commitment to "doing the right thing" Embracing remote work long before covid hit
After 4 years here, I still can't think of any real cons, especially compared to the rest of the tech industry. OK, one: I wish they matched charitable donations.