Compare Facebook vs Palo Alto Networks BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Palo Alto Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Palo Alto Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- Facebook had 438 more reviews than Palo Alto Networks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time for less than a year
- Growth opportunities - Driven management team - Aggressive M&A
- Work life balance - Weekly hours
Advice to Management