Compare Facebook vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pinterest scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 370 more reviews than Pinterest that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I worked at Pinterest
Before this internship, I was so lost and not entirely confident that I will get an internship/job because I didn't know where to start. This 8-week summer program gave me the confidence to succeed... in this industry. Was paired up with Pinterest Software Engineer, bi-weekly coding challenge, learned about the interview process, the culture at Pinterest, Linkin/resume workshop, and more!
Wish I could have talk more to my mentor.