Compare Facebook vs PlayStation BETASee how working at Facebook vs. PlayStation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. PlayStation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PlayStation scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at PlayStation.
- Facebook had 461 more reviews than PlayStation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations
I have been working at PlayStation for less than a year
Worked with some great people in Asia, UK and Americas all remotely. Given responsibility and exposure immediately. A global company.
As a contractor, I was not invited to company wide meetings. Difficult to know what is happening with the company.