Compare Facebook vs Redis Labs BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Redis Labs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Redis Labs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Redis Labs scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Nice people" was the most mentioned Pro at Redis Labs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing company" was the most mentioned Con at Redis Labs.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations
I have been working at Redis Labs full-time for more than a year
The people who work here, especially in senior leadership, are fantastic. Through the company, they've consistently 'done the right thing' for the individuals and our clients. The product is... fantastic and is a huge benefit for our clients. Little perks really add to my enjoyment working here: - Monthly food delivery funds (due to COVID) - Random swag - Incredible transparency during company meetings - WFH allowances (due to COVID)
Still a growing company... so some growing pains. Reviews and career progression isn't well defined (though, with the speed of growth, it's easy to change roles nonetheless).
Advice to Management
We're on a great track, keep doing what you're doing.