Compare Facebook vs Riot Games BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Riot Games compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Riot Games. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Riot Games scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Gamers" was the most mentioned Pro at Riot Games.
- Facebook had 421 more reviews than Riot Games that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations