Compare Facebook vs Rubicon Project BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Rubicon Project compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Rubicon Project. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Rubicon Project.
- Facebook had 440 more reviews than Rubicon Project that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Rubicon Project full-time for more than a year
- People. Smart but level headed. - Great benefits - Same team thought that guides all decisions. - Management is very transparent
- Some teams move faster than others and don't have much of a work/life balance