Compare Facebook vs Whitepages BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Whitepages compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Whitepages. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Whitepages scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Whitepages.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Whitepages" was the most mentioned Con at Whitepages.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year
- good work life balance on my team. - doing meaningful and impactful work - managers that show care - thoughtful colleagues
- sometimes when the team gets too big, management becomes an issue
I have been working at Whitepages full-time for more than 10 years
Whitepages is a small company with great benefits and good pay. Our management is exceedingly transparent with bi-weekly updates on all aspects of the business. Our employees are highly competent,... hard working and fun to be around. Because we are such a small company, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in almost any direction you choose. And you will struggle to be bored because we have so much to do.
If you want to be a miniscule cog in a monstrous machine, Whitepages is not for you. You will have significant autonomy to do your job without bureaucratic overhead; So you will need self discipline... and drive to succeed. We have a lot to do and never enough time and people to do it. You will be busy working here.
Advice to Management
Always remember that our employees are our only true asset.