Compare Facebook vs Yelp BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Yelp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Yelp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Yelp scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 122 more reviews than Yelp that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Business owners" was the most mentioned Con at Yelp.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations