Compare Facebook vs Zillow BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Zillow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Zillow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Zillow scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zillow.
- Facebook had 467 more reviews than Zillow that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Zillow full-time for less than a year
I was just onboarded for a remote escrow position beginning in November. While the interview process was lengthy, I truly believe it’s a result of Zillow being a very desirable place to work, and... recruiters and their teams being very busy vetting candidates and coordinating interviews with very busy escrow closing teams. I’m excited to get started and begin teaming with others at Zillow to apply my skills to the team to help get buyers and sellers together to buy and sell homes with and through Zillow as efficiently as possible.
I have none at this time.
Advice to Management
It sounds like our escrow “team” is still going to need some good hires to assist with keeping the team morale and efficiency as balanced as possible. I hope our team continues to grow with valuable... team members who can add to the team! Coming from a very busy in-person small title company, I understand firsthand that the real estate business within the title industry has not slowed in the least over the past couple of years. As such, I simply cannot imagine the growth and rate of business within Zillow. I’m ready to get into it! I’m excited to join a growing team and am open and excited for changes to help grow things to be as efficient as possible!