Compare Fast Enterprises vs Instart BETASee how working at Fast Enterprises vs. Instart compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fast Enterprises vs. Instart. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fast Enterprises scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Instart scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fast Enterprises.
- "Great team" was the most mentioned Pro at Instart.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fast Enterprises.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Instart.
I have been working at Fast Enterprises full-time for more than 5 years
Amazing benefits, people, and culture. I feel very valued and am given a lot of autonomy to do my job which I really appreciate.
Best place I've honestly worked.
I worked at Instart full-time for less than a year
Work life balance, amazing office, great culture that nurtured creative out of the box thinking
Tech had a massive competitor that sometimes made it very difficult to set introduction meetings