Compare FedEx vs FedEx Office BETASee how working at FedEx vs. FedEx Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FedEx vs. FedEx Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FedEx scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FedEx Office scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- FedEx had 134 more reviews than FedEx Office that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at FedEx.
- "Team members" was the most mentioned Con at FedEx Office.
I have been working at FedEx Office full-time for more than 10 years
You'll work with all kinds of software and hardware and all kinds of customers, in a lot of ways it's like paid training.
It is retail so hours and days off can change a lot A lot of company metrics to follow and keep track of, all kinds of minimum percentage requirements
Advice to Management
Way too many things for the average employee to keep track of, way over-complicating and industry that will probably struggle in the not-to-distant future.