Compare Fifth Third vs Citi BETASee how working at Fifth Third vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fifth Third vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fifth Third scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Citi scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fifth Third.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Fifth Third.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I have been working at Citi full-time
There is Excellent talent and resources available at all levels
Promotion latency, it may take time to reach career objectives
Advice to Management
Wider feedback from all levels and areas when making relevant management replacement