Compare Fifth Third vs Citizens BETASee how working at Fifth Third vs. Citizens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fifth Third vs. Citizens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fifth Third scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Citizens had 20 more reviews than Fifth Third that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Citizens had 29 more reviews than Fifth Third that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
- Citizens had 46 more reviews than Fifth Third that mentioned "Sales goals" as a Con.
I have been working at Citizens full-time for more than a year
Excellent benefits = PTO and generous pay
Time limits on calls with customers should be extended when needed
Advice to Management
allow time needed for true customer service - some customers need additional time to resolve their issues