Compare Fingerpaint Marketing vs Burst Marketing BETASee how working at Fingerpaint Marketing vs. Burst Marketing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fingerpaint Marketing vs. Burst Marketing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fingerpaint Marketing scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Philanthropy" was the most mentioned Pro at Fingerpaint Marketing.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Fingerpaint Marketing.
I have been working at Fingerpaint Marketing full-time for less than a year
- Great leadership and great people. CEO really cares about his people and it shows - Company onboarding is extremely thorough - Medical is paid for - No titles and no egos - Can bring your dog... to work, which is a real bonus!
- Growing so fast it's hard to keep up with some of the small process things (medical 101s etc.) - I wish there were plans in place to let people be 100% virtual once pandemic subsides
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing and leading by example
I have been working at Burst Marketing full-time for more than 3 years
If you're smart, willing to work hard, and able to contribute to the business positively, you're rewarded. I'm encouraged to talk to top management about what I want from Burst, and have found... that 9 out of 10 times I'm given what I ask for. The strength of the relationships I've built and the power of the learning I've gained is invaluable.
There's been a lot of change at Burst since I started. While most of it is in the right direction, sometimes it's been difficult