Compare Fitbit vs Lyft BETASee how working at Fitbit vs. Lyft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fitbit vs. Lyft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fitbit scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fitbit.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Lyft.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Fitbit.
- "Passengers" was the most mentioned Con at Lyft.
I have been working at Fitbit full-time for more than a year
Great development environment with all sorts of infrastructure frameworks and teams support. Managers are super supportive - easy to switch teams for working on the projects you are interested.... Colleagues are friendly and helpful. I've been enjoying working at Fitbit so far. The roadmap of the future deliveries is awesome.
No free lunch provided. But do have happy hours every Friday with decent food.