Compare Fitbit vs Lyft BETASee how working at Fitbit vs. Lyft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fitbit vs. Lyft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fitbit scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fitbit.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Lyft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fitbit.
- "Passengers" was the most mentioned Con at Lyft.
I worked at Fitbit for more than a year
Truly loved working for Fitbit. The teams I worked with were always open to new ideas, supportive, and interested in getting to know my values.
Recently acquired by Google, a lot of changes happening.
I worked at Lyft full-time for more than a year
Great company to work for. Excellent leadership team. Always felt included/heard by management. Great opportunity to contribute to building the community.
Like any company there are shortcomings. Fast growth means there can be growing pains and also going public changes the corporate culture in a major way.
Advice to Management
Listen to the people who grew the company.