Compare Fluor vs Fire and Life Safety America BETASee how working at Fluor vs. Fire and Life Safety America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fluor vs. Fire and Life Safety America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fluor scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Fire and Life Safety America scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fluor.
- "Job security" was the most mentioned Con at Fluor.
I have been working at Fire and Life Safety America full-time for more than 3 years
Very flexible. Lots of autonomy to get job done within deadlines as I see fit. Good work-life balance.
Communication needs to improve. There are many times that important information was not conveyed to all levels of the company.
Advice to Management
Have a weekly email or town hall meeting to explain new developments in the company, industry, financial outlook for the company.