Compare Fluor vs Toll Brothers BETASee how working at Fluor vs. Toll Brothers compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fluor vs. Toll Brothers. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fluor scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Toll Brothers scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fluor.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Toll Brothers.
- Fluor had 11 more reviews than Toll Brothers that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Fluor for less than a year
Worked directly with the VC Sumner Plant Electricians Gained valuable experience in the Nuclear Construction and Inspection Field Got to refresh blueprint reading skills, use of multimeters... instrumentation Gained new appreciation of Nuclear outserve/Inserve protocols, use of dosimeters and knowledge of different forms of radiation and how to safeguard against over exposure Worked 7, 12 hour shifts for a period of 5-6 weeks All Fluor associates worked seamlessly with contract employees Gained knowledge of work package scheduling and breakout from the Operations and Management outtage team
No cons - all preparation via nuclear safety protocols, as well as psychological fitness evaluations for entering and operating inside a secure nuclear facility, were expertly and professionally... conducted.