Compare Fonterra vs Air New Zealand BETASee how working at Fonterra vs. Air New Zealand compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fonterra vs. Air New Zealand. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fonterra scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Air New Zealand scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Fonterra had 5 more reviews than Air New Zealand that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Restructure" was the most mentioned Con at Fonterra.
- "Shift work" was the most mentioned Con at Air New Zealand.
I have been working at Fonterra part-time for more than a year
International organization, thus creating experience working within various world cultures. Great team and culture in the US market.
Key in market decision making is led via New Zealand
Advice to Management
Trust in market professionals more.
I worked at Air New Zealand full-time for more than a year
Innovative Treatment like a family member High Service Caliber Fun Unique culture
Limited professional growth outside NZ Flight benefits not generous