Compare FoodServiceWarehouse.com vs Florida SouthWestern State College BETASee how working at FoodServiceWarehouse.com vs. Florida SouthWestern State College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FoodServiceWarehouse.com vs. Florida SouthWestern State College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FoodServiceWarehouse.com scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Florida SouthWestern State College scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- FoodServiceWarehouse.com had 2 more reviews than Florida SouthWestern State College that mentioned "Fsw" as a Pro.
- "Fsw" was the most mentioned Con at FoodServiceWarehouse.com.
- "Increase in pay" was the most mentioned Con at Florida SouthWestern State College.
I have been working at FoodServiceWarehouse.com full-time for more than 3 years
Nearly unlimited opportunity to take your skills - and professional development - to the next level. The place definitely moves quickly, which means doors open on a regular basis if you are prepared... and dedicated to improving.
Sure you have to work hard, and might even be held accountable by your manager - it's how you get better and grow. If you are looking for a cushy ecom office job that pays you to watch cartoons 37... hours a week this is not the place!
Advice to Management
Continue to expect the best of every employee. It is this start-up value that remains vital to the success of the company as it grows.
I worked at Florida SouthWestern State College part-time for less than a year
Friendly staff and faculty members. Fellow peer members are welcoming, and the work atmosphere is very productive
Not much space for growth.