Compare Ford Motor Company vs Continental BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Continental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Continental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Continental scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 68 more reviews than Continental that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 71 more reviews than Continental that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time for more than 5 years
This is the place to be if you love cars. Working at Ford is more like part of life rather than a job. You will see several folks who have worked for decades and have the opportunity to ask and work... together on most tasks. Management are expected to understand your work instead of simply performing 'project management' task, and engineers are virtually always encouraged to say and do the right things. It overall feels like a big family culture. It's not perfect and each manager might have different quirks that you might find inconvenient from time-to-time, but it is what you make out of it.
Too many meetings that are for the sake of meetings.
Advice to Management
Please read e-mails.