Compare Freddie Mac vs Navy Federal Credit Union BETASee how working at Freddie Mac vs. Navy Federal Credit Union compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Freddie Mac vs. Navy Federal Credit Union. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Freddie Mac scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Navy Federal Credit Union scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Navy Federal Credit Union had 105 more reviews than Freddie Mac that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Conservatorship" was the most mentioned Con at Freddie Mac.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Navy Federal Credit Union.
I have been working at Freddie Mac full-time for more than a year
Innovative, great people, interesting day to day. Nurturing and understanding
Bureaucratic at times. Not much upward mobility once you’ve reached a certain level. Pay isn’t fantastic
I have been working at Navy Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 3 years
great benefits and fulfilling position
Customer service sucks sometimes. Leaders are just ok