Compare Fresenius Medical Care - North America vs Hospital for Special Care BETASee how working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America vs. Hospital for Special Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America vs. Hospital for Special Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fresenius Medical Care - North America scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Hospital for Special Care scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fresenius Medical Care - North America.
I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time
Absolutely loved everything about working here
None that I can think of
I have been working at Hospital for Special Care part-time for more than 8 years
HFSC is a rewarding place to work. We care for a difficult patient population, but we do it as a team. There are always opportunities to advance your nursing practice within the hospital and there... is tuition reimbursement available for furthering your education. For non-clinical staff, HFSC will cross-train between positions and provide necessary education. Support staff and management listen to concerns and do their best to troubleshoot issues as they arise. I have stayed with HFSC for this long because we really do make a difference and I love being a part of this team!
Our healthcare benefits and 403B could be improved.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your staff who are the eyes and ears of HFSC and continue holding regular employee meetings. We appreciate being kept informed of what is going on throughout the hospital and the... progress being made.