Compare Friendship Public Charter School vs Achievement Prep BETASee how working at Friendship Public Charter School vs. Achievement Prep compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Friendship Public Charter School vs. Achievement Prep. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Friendship Public Charter School scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Professional developments" was the most mentioned Pro at Friendship Public Charter School.
- "Scholars" was the most mentioned Pro at Achievement Prep.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Con at Friendship Public Charter School.
- "Scholars" was the most mentioned Con at Achievement Prep.
I have been working at Friendship Public Charter School part-time for less than a year
Very teacher supportive. Admin understands the importance of teachers feeling appreciated. Pays well.
I’ve only worked there for 1/2 year. They took over the school where I had been working. Haven’t seen any cons yet. Will know more next year.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!
I have been working at Achievement Prep full-time for less than a year
Achievement Prep has intentionally brought in a skilled, mission-aligned, and passionate team of people while downsizing to ensure scholars' needs are met. Our team is hard-working, mature,... experienced, and well-positioned to lead our school through past challenges to fulfill our mission and get back to and exceed where we were when we first opened. We have examined and addressed our challenges head-on and have a plan to address each obstacle.
I've been a part of many organizations that work long hours, and while hours are long here, the team is positive, the goals are achievable and the work is much more energizing than draining!