Compare Fuhu vs 120VC BETASee how working at Fuhu vs. 120VC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fuhu vs. 120VC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 120VC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free snacks" was the most mentioned Pro at Fuhu.
- "Project management" was the most mentioned Pro at 120VC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Fuhu.
- "Project management" was the most mentioned Con at 120VC.
I have been working at Fuhu full-time
Some reviews on here by short timers or contractors who are bitter, are just because they don't have any perspective on how business actually works and they live in a bubble. The management here are... the hardest working, most passionate and genuinely good people I have ever met. The CEO is the friendliest and most approachable guy I've seen where he'll stop and say hello and ask you how your day is when I bet he has a million things on his mind. THe culture values competency and dedication, not just hours put in.
The company's innovation and speed to market has always been its greatest core competency, but the obstacles have been operations in terms of inventory management.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in and mentor those that show competency and commitment. Be faster to call out wrong fits, for the sake of the rest of the company.
I have been working at 120VC full-time for less than a year
- Great competitive compensation and benefit package (unlimited PTO - within reasonable planning) - Great for self-starter and self-driven individuals - Recruit the best of the best staff who LIVES... 120VC values and matches well with the client's culture - No micromanagement and challenge team to be continuously improve - Awesome PLP/leadership program that is FREE and required for 120VC staff to participate - Good structural and practical framework to learn Project Management for those who are early-on in their career - CEO is an amazing and inspiring leader
- There is a lot of materials to consume the first few months joining and can be overwhelming at the beginning on top of tackling the assigned project for clients - It is contract based work so... client may change as often as every 6M to a year - Staff turnover occurs, some mostly hired by client - Remote teammates across US, minimal in-person interaction
Advice to Management
Grow and sustain a consistent leadership team may be the key to growing the company and fostering organization transformation change as a faster rate! Keep it up!