Compare Fund for the Public Interest vs Environment America BETASee how working at Fund for the Public Interest vs. Environment America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fund for the Public Interest vs. Environment America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fund for the Public Interest scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Environment America scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Canvassing" was the most mentioned Pro at Fund for the Public Interest.
- "Campaign" was the most mentioned Pro at Environment America.
- Fund for the Public Interest had 125 more reviews than Environment America that mentioned "Canvassing" as a Con.
I worked at Fund for the Public Interest full-time
I loved being able to help others and educate the public on current events.
Working outside and dealing with ignorance which can sometimes be disheartening but there is strength in struggle.
Advice to Management
I worked at Environment America for less than a year
-Able to work directly on key issues -Supervisors make sure your projects make meaningful contributions -Passionate team -Respectful and challenging workplace -Potential for future permanent... hiring
-Long, often irregular hours -Unpaid -Must provide your own computer/laptop