Compare Fund for the Public Interest vs NYC Teaching Fellows BETASee how working at Fund for the Public Interest vs. NYC Teaching Fellows compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fund for the Public Interest vs. NYC Teaching Fellows. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fund for the Public Interest scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- NYC Teaching Fellows scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Canvassing" was the most mentioned Pro at Fund for the Public Interest.
- "Cohort" was the most mentioned Pro at NYC Teaching Fellows.
- Fund for the Public Interest had 53 more reviews than NYC Teaching Fellows that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Fund for the Public Interest full-time
I loved being able to help others and educate the public on current events.
Working outside and dealing with ignorance which can sometimes be disheartening but there is strength in struggle.
Advice to Management